Thursday, January 1, 2009

Made it through the Desert, aka Life after Twilight

So, I have been having a hard time reading anything other than the Twilight series. I love Twilight so much that nothing else seemed to appeal to me. I really wanted to find other stories to read but just couldn't imagine anything else capturing my attention like Twilight did. Well, I am happy to report that I have begun reading other things. So here is what I have been reading.

1. The Wednesday Letters - Wow! What a story.
2.The forgetful Bride by Debbie Macomber - Fun Story
3.When Christmas Comes - Debbie Macomber - in the middle of it right now but I like it.

Christina Overton, my sister-in-law, gave me a large box of books for Christmas. How cool is that. What a great present. I will be diving into that box as soon as I am done reading When Christmas Comes and one other book by Debbie Macomber that mom lent me. I am pleased that I am enjoying reading again.

I absolutely love Twilight but it did ruin reading for me a bit. I have made it through the desert and enjoying reading once again. There is life after twilight. Who knew.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I have moved on to "The Host" by Stephenie Meyer. I think you might like it. It's definitely not as good as Twilight, but I am still intrigued by it. You should try it when you finish the box full.