Thursday, January 1, 2009

And then there was none.

Ok, "And then there was none," might be a bit of an exageration but, there is a lot less than there was. The last time I had my hair cut was nine months to a year ago. Melinda my mother-in-law gave me a nice gift of, "pampering," for Christmas. I scheduled an appointment with Sherri my sister-in-law. She works at the Hyatt in Huntington Beach. With a little bit of die (I have more gray on top than I care to acknowledge) and a sharp pair of scissors, I am now a new woman. I was so excited to have my hair cut and colored. Sherri did a great job and now I have a hair style. (Long is not a hair style. It is the lack of a cut.) I love my hair. I loved my pampering experience. I can't wait to do it again. Thanks Sherri! Thanks Melinda!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

So....let's see a picture!

Cody and Liesel said...

Yes Yes I want to see a picture!!!

Rebecca said...

Pictures??? C'mon - that is cruel to leave us hanging like that!