Saturday, January 10, 2009

Book update

Well I finished the books I mentioned earlier. I have also finished three others. To be fair, they are short books, no more than 300 pages, but I am enjoying them anyway. All are by Debbie Macomber. After I finish this one, I am on to the box of books Christina gave me for Christmas. Thank you Christina. I can't wait to dive in.

So here is what I have been reading...

The Manning Brides (2 books contained within)
1. Marriage of Inconvenience (Finished)
2. Stand-In Wife (Finished)

The Manning Grooms (2 books contained within)
1. Bride on the Loose (Finished)
2. Same Time Next Year (Currently Reading)

I love romantic stories. Ahhhhhh! Makes my heart feel good.

As a side note, yet still related, In the game, "Imagine If...," One of the questions was directed toward me..., Imagine if Michelle was a Holiday would she be 1. Christmas, 2. Thanksgiving, 3. Valentines Day, 4. Labor Day, 5. 4th of July, 6. Ground Hog Day. Everyone had to guess. Tod, my sweet insightful husband, was the only one to guess right. Everyone assumed 4th of July being that I was a Poly Sci Major and that I love History, but Tod knew better. He guessed Valentine's Day. He knows what a hopeless Romantic I am.

No comments: