Sunday, January 18, 2009

Day at the beach

We had a great day yesterday. Our family, my parents, my parents friends the Briggs and my grandparents all went to the beach. Please note...it is the middle of January and the weather was beautiful. The temperature was about 80 Degrees. We didn't go into the water but we went for long walks, rode bikes and scooters and played in the sand. Spencer kept saying this was the best day ever. It was so nice to walk and walk. There is a motorhome/trailer section at the beach where people come and camp. It was awesome. I loved that idea. Someday, I will have a motorhome/trailer and camp at the beach. I have also decided that I want a beach cruiser bicycle. I haven't had a bicycle in a long time and it is time again. Maybe I will start checking craig's list. Tod also suggested that we check the local bike store and look for used bikes. Ahhh. I love California. We experience beautiful weather while the rest of the nation is blanketed in snow.

No comments: