Friday, August 28, 2009

The best kiss award

MTV does the annual movie awards and one of the categories is best kiss. This year, Kristen Pattinson,...oops Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson won. I guess part of the deal is the winners kiss. This year Robert and Kristen got sooooo close and then she turned to the audience and said, thank you so much for the award. It was awesome. I heard on of the interviewers say, that was the hottest non-kiss they have ever seen. It is true it was. I love Twilight!

When I looked on Youtube to see the hot non-kiss again, I also found the winners from 2006, the adoreable couple from "The Notebook" movie, which I loved, and I watched their acceptance kiss. Holey Moley! That was awesome. I rented the notebook again through netflix because it had been a while since I had seen it. Then I added the music, "She will be loved," to my music selections on my blog. Wheew...is it getting warm in here?

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Ha ha - I went and looked them both up! :o)

Tammy said...

HA HA... This made me laugh. Hope you don't mind I linked onto your blog from Becky's blog.... it's a good way to keep in touch.

Michelle Overton said...

Hi Tammy, I am so glad to see you. You are welcomed to visit my blog any time. Hope all is well with your cute family. Would love to keep in touch with you.