Friday, August 28, 2009

Robert is coming home tomorrow

My brother Robert is coming home tomorrow from his mission. I can't wait, I can't believe two years has gone by, I can't believe it has been so long since I have seen him. Just typing this makes me a little teary-eyed. This morning I was realizing that 24 hours from then I would be traveling to Ontario Airport to welcome home my brother. I began to imagine what it would be like...in my mind I can hear my mom's voice saying, "There he is," and crying. I can imagine him coming down the escelator to the baggage area...just now as I am typing this and reliving my imagined reunion with my brother, I am crying again. Wow, I though it was because I was tired this morning but maybe not. Maybe I am just emotional about my brother.

I am so proud of him. I have missed him.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I am thrilled to death for you guys too!