Friday, May 1, 2009

Why am I the way I am?

I have often looked at myself and wonder why am I the way I am? Let me give you an example. On my profile, I have listed myself as a hopeless romantic. This is absolutely 100% true. I can remember being 4 years old, maybe younger - the memories get a bit fuzzy before that, and having an absolute and total crush on a boy in my Primary. When I set up the music on this blog, I started out putting on most of the Twilight CD on here. I love the Twilight CD by the way and listen to it almost every day. It is my favorite CD. As much as I love that CD, I wanted the music on this website to reflect a more accurate reflection of who I am. I ended up replacing most of the songs from the CD with with romantic love songs. I absolutely love listening to my blog. How funny is that. Sometimes I will go to my blog website just hear my selected tunes.

Now how does a person get that way? I know many many people who are not this way, women even. What is it about me that is a romantic to the core? Did I come that way? Am I needy, or do I just really respond to ideas of romance and love?

Not sure. Something else to contemplate on

No comments: