Friday, May 1, 2009

Out of the habit

When you don't write on your blog for a while, you get out of the habit. Not just out of the habit of blogging but out of the habit of writing...the actual writing process. I am a little bit sad at the moment because I really want to write and can't think of something to write about. It is frustrating because when I write regularly, I have no problem coming up with things to write about. I hear little comments from my kids and think, I need to write about that. I do something fun with my kids or my husband and I am already thinking about How I am going to word it. At this moment I feel a little like our chronically clogged toilet. More stuff going in all the time, not a lot getting out. Perhaps, writing about nothing will get the processing going again you know... like opening up a soda can after shaking it. I am pretty sure I have stories, ideas etc. on the inside that want to come out. Need to find the pop top.

Ah well, those are my thoughts for the moment.

No comments: