Friday, May 1, 2009

Simple Pleasures

So tonight at 9:56 p.m. I find myself thinking about simple pleasures. We went out to an impromptu dinner at Taco Bell with a family in our ward. We, the adults had such a good time visiting and talking while the kids went a little crazy in the restaurant. It was so lovely to visit.

Tod is sitting on the couch right now reading to Spencer. I love to see how Spencer loves and adores his dad. I love to hear Tod reading to Spencer especially when he adds in the voices and the sound effects.

Madelyn is in her room right now practicing her singing for the school talent show. This is the first time she has practiced with the karaoke version. It is so sweet to her her voice hit the right and wrong notes. Mostly I love to hear the absolute sincerity in her voice. She is so innocent and has no guile or deception in her singing.

Simple pleasures...

No comments: