Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Testing today

I am a little nervous this morning. I will be testing in about an hour and a half. I have to take a test to start the CNA program with the North Orange County ROP. They said it was basic English and Math. I should not be nervous because I am soon to be a college graduate. Furthermore, any 17 year old high school graduate can take this test so, I should be ok right? Well I woke up this morning at 6:00 a.m. and started cleaning. If you know me, you know there is really something wrong if I voluntarily start working before 7:00 a.m. I folded laundry, emptied the dishwasher, loaded it again and started it. So, there it is. Proof positive, that I am nervous. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Dan and Sherri Overton said...

Good Luck! (Two days ago!) How did it go?

Dan and Sherri Overton said...

Good Luck! (Two days ago!) How did it go?

Dan and Sherri Overton said...

I totally did that twice on purpose.