Monday, March 8, 2010

Life as usual - Afternoon edition

Life as usual, in the afternoons, means doing homework (not mine, Spencers), doing laundry, folding laundry, trying to decide what we are going to have for dinner, putting a call into Tod (To find out what time he thinks he will be home so I can coordinate dinner but, mostly just to hear his voice) emptying the dishwasher, loading the dishwasher, putting away things left out on the counter in the bathroom, wondering what shows are going to record tonight on the DVR, and thinking about the little projects and things I need to do around the house. Intermingled with all of this is a, "reasonable," amount of Twilight musing. Life as usual is pretty good. I think when I am old and gray, I will look back with fondness at "Life as usual."

No comments: