Thursday, March 11, 2010

Done with the test

Well I completed the test. There really was nothing to be worried about. Madelyn my 5th grader could have passed the test. There were two parts to the test. The first was reading comprehension. A passage was presented with 5-6 questions that followed. There were about 10 passages in all. The second part was math. It was very basic math. Addition, subtraction, multiplication, division. In addition there was addition and subtraction of fractions. The only difficulty I experienced with the test was a few poorly written question. I had to study the question, the provided answers and the passage to determine what they were really asking. There were 4 or 5 questions like that. A few of those I am still not sure what they were really asking but I did my best. It was a scantron form so that wasn't too difficult either. All in all, I am confident that I passed. The next step is to register for the core medical class on March 27th.

2 comments:

Liesel said...

Awesome Michelle!

Rebecca Waldron said...

Congrats Michelle! That's exciting.