Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Devious Giggler



Let me set the scene: This morning, I was sitting at the computer, Tod was taking a shower, Madelyn was getting dressed and Spencer was...well just playing with toys and generally have a good time. I noticed Spencer laughing and tee-hee-hee-ing. I didn't think much of it because he is a happy kid in the morning. He and Tod had been exchanging tickles all morning long. The next thing I know, Spencer comes running out of the bathroom laughing HARD and heading for his bedroom. Then I heard Tod yell, "Ahhhh!" from the shower, followed by, "Spencer! Spencer come here! Come here now!" Well, Spencer is no fool. He was NOT going to come. He was laughing and giggling from his room. Well immediately I jump up and go check on Tod. I walked in to see the water in the sink running. Tod said, "Spencer turned on the Hot water in the sink and ran away." In our bathroom, if the hot water is turned on in the sink, the shower goes cold. I turned the water off for Tod and couldn't help laughing. I couldn't believe that devious little boy of mine would think to do something like that. When Tod got out of the shower, he gave Spencer a wegie. What a funny kid I have. Remind me never to shower when Spencer is home.

No comments: