Friday, April 30, 2010

David Overton

Who is David Overton?

David Overton is a man that lives in the UK, works for Micorsoft and has a wife and two kids. In addition to all of that, he is my first blog review on the Overton Hunt. To be honest, I didn't read all of his blog but I read several of the most recent entries. He has a great picture of himself on his blog banner...asleep on the couch, with what looks like a cell phone at the ready right next to him. (Oh how my husband can relate.)

David is an interesting man. I liked him right away after reading his posting about a tech reporter that passed away. You have to like a person that can appreciate the good in others. Since he works for Microsoft, you can imagine he know alot about it. I read a posting about how Windows 7 is doing in the market place. In another post I saw beautiful pictures of his house and surrounding trees covered in snow and finally I watched a video he posted. It talkes about the depression he went through after his daughter was born. He and his wife worked through it and he now talks openly about it. That is really brave.

I like David. He is a good man. I think that I would enjoy being his friend. Thanks David for letting me get to know you a little bit through your blog. It was a great start into my little adventure.

If you are interested in reading David's blog here is the address. I think you will like David too.
www.davidoverton.com

No comments: