Friday, November 6, 2009

Childhood captured


I was reading through Christina Overton's blog today and found this picture of my son Spencer and my nephew Jonathon. It was taken at Becky and Tyler's wedding. They had this great photo booth set up for people to dress up and take pictures.

I absolutely love this picture. I love the vibrant colors, the action, the pure happiness and total disregard for the camera. Because I know my son and my nephew, and I know how they are when they are together, I know that in the moment, all they were thinking about was being Superman/Pirate guys who were playing swords. I love the intensity they both show in their faces. It captures a moment where childhood imagination is celebrated and lived to the fullest.

1 comment:

Liesel said...

I love that picture!